Recommended specifications for SALTED apps are listed below.
OS version : Minimum 5.0 , 10.0 or later recommended
Device : Samsung Galaxy Series recommended
OS version : Minimum 10.0, 12.0 or later recommended
iPhone - X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Se2, 12, 12 Mini , 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max or later
iPad - iPad Mini(2019) , iPad Air(2019), iPad(2019), iPad Pro(2019), iPad Pro(2020) or later
If you subscribe in balance app, you can get the services listed below.
1. Based on the body type and walking analysis, it will automatically give you an adequate exercise suggestion.
2. ‘Cloud service’ – If you are subscribing, you only have to log in to get the data in your account. Otherwise, the data will be stored in the device only.
3. You can share the results and exercise suggestion with your clients. It will send message to your clients’ phone directly, making it easier to provide fine training. (You can still share the data through social network without subscription.)
*You can basically analyze your body type and walking and check the data through SALTED Balance application.
Set your putting data goal regarding weight shifts in Edit Profile by clicking human icon in the top left corner.
In the practice mode, you can practice your swing while watching your real-time balance.
For more putting drills using SALTED Golf app, check the link below.
It tells you a difference between your swing and default setting which is average swing data of pro golfers.
If you have set your specific goal, however, it will tell you how well you have reached your goal.
If you don’t have any person to give you an advice on your fitted swing data, we suggest you to practice for default goal.
1. Voice Notes – You can share feedback with the voice notes saved video, letting your coach use it as remote lesson tool.
2. Position Tuning – You can tune your key positions with the automatically set position.
3. Drawing Tools – Analyze your swing movement even easily using drawing tools.